LBGTQ Elected officials in Arizona:
Resources On Aging
National Resource Center On LGBT Aging
LGBT National Help Center
Pride And History
LGBT History in Arizona
ASU Collection – This exhibit, a collaboration between Phoenix Pride, Hip Historian, and ASU Libraries, highlights 45 years of local LGBT history.
Phoenix Pride Resources Page
Pride Guide Arizona
2019 Pride Guide
The Greater Phoenix Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce provides an inclusive business environment by fostering growth, visibility, outreach and professional development opportunities within our LGBT and allied communities.
Contact: Manny Lucero / Development Director | email@example.com
Hot Air Balloon Rides
Desert Botanical Gardens
Open daily @ 8am. – 10pm.
1201 N Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85008
General admission $ 24.95 – daily. No senior discount
Phoenix Art Museum
Open daily – except Mondays
1625 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Amazing restaurant at the patio, and gift shop.
Special Exhibition Ticket is $5 + Museum entry fee below (if any).
- Museum entry – Pay what you wish Wednesdays after 3pm.
- Museum entry free – First Friday of the month after 6pm.
- Museum entry free – Every Sunday after 12 noon.
- Wondrous Worlds: Art & Islam Through Time & Place
- Calligraphy, textiles, jewelry, paintings, clothing, musical instruments
- Jan 26 – May 26, 2019
- Mexican Photographers, Mexican Views
- 60+ photographs. Intimate view into 20th century Mexico
AZ Animal Welfare League & SPCA
Arizona’s oldest and largest no-kill shelter
Adopt | Volunteer | Donation | Vet Services | Training
25 N, 40th St. Phoenix, AZ 85034