The December board meeting has moved to Saturday, Dec. 21st at 8 am in the Stampede room at the Men’s Club.
- Board Club elections are occurring Monday, Dec. 09, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m., at the Men’s Club
- We invite all members to be present to at election / general meeting.
- Based on our club bylaws, here is a list of our current members who have expressed interest in nominating themselves and the particular positions:
- President – Gus Pennock (* current President)
- Vice President – Ruth Baird (* current Safety Chair)
- Secretary – Spike Meyers
- Treasurer – Rob Upton (* current Treasurer)
- Membership Chair – Joyce Wallace (*current Membership Chair)
- Good Times Committee – Tracy Anderson (*current Good Times Committee Chair)
- Members-at-Large: Bob Buerrossé (*current Secretary); Ann Johnson; Debbie Batchelor.
- Safety Chair: Treza Hassa
- Any Member interested in nominating him/herself to a position listed above may do so at Election Day (Dec. 09, 2019) by expressing its interest to the committee running the elections -before- the election voting process begins. All Members are encouraged to participate.
- For questions, please contact our Club via email.
The Board Meeting slated for Nov. 20th has been moved to Nov. 24th from 12:30 pm – 2 pm in the Stampede room. This immediately precedes our 2 o’clock meeting. All members are welcome to attend.
We’re looking for a fine dedicated group of Members to join your LGBT Club of SCW Executive Board.
Folks who want to take the club to the next level. We Want YOU!
All Board positions are available: President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Chair, Good-Times-Committee Chair, Safety Chair, and Members-at-Large. Even our mascot position is available.
Nominations are now open and those interested in specific position, shall submit your name by Sunday, November 10th, following our club election schedule. Those electing to submit their name at the last minute during our Election Day meeting, on Monday, December 09th, you may do so as a ‘write-in’ in our ballots.
The SCW LGBT Club Board Meeting has been moved from Oct. 16 to Oct 19. All members are welcome to attend.
There will be a breakfast meeting at 8 a.m at
19820 N 124th Drive, Sun City West AZ